View Single Post
Old 01-30-2011, 05:14 AM

Post 20+ new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I trading card promos

Over 20 new images from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I have been featured on Artbox trading cards, including: Hermione at Godric's Hollow; Harry looking for the silver doe; photos of the trio on their expansive camping excursion to find Horcruxes; Snape in Malfoy Manor; Daily Prophet front pages show Snape as Headmaster of Hogwarts, and of the Dark Mark above homes; Fleur and Bill outside the Burrow; Arthur Weasley in his shed from a deleted scene; and various character shots of Ron, Xeno Lovegood, Albert Runcorn, Pius Thicknesse, Mundungus Fletcher, Gregorovitch, Fleur Delacour, and Narcissa Malfoy as authentic autographed cards. The scans, as well as a candid studio promo of Hermione in her red dress from the wedding, can be found in our galleries.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I has now been released worldwide; Deathly Hallows: Part II will be out July 15, 2011. Click on the banner below to order tickets for the film at Fandango. Tickets are also on sale now in the UK; head over to the Harry Potter official UK Facebook for more information.