View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011, 01:40 AM   #18 (permalink)
iBeJenn

MO
Hinkypunk

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maya Nam
Slytherin
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Bianca Holden
Minister's Office
x12 x2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeshieRAWR View Post
Sebastian walked into the Arithmancy classroom. He finally noticed who the professor actually was and he mentally wanted to smack his head. It was the same professor who had seen him, Evan and Sophie in the corridor that one day. Hehh.. "Good morning, professor." He said with a smile and took a seat, next to Selena. "Hello short person." He said with a chuckle, taking out a piece of parchment and a quill.
Selena looked up from the doodling she was doing on the edges of her parchment when she heard someone call her short person. "I'm a munchkin, tall person, and I'm proud of it," Selena said sticking her tongue out at the abnormally normal tall person who ate... a lot. "Jealous of my height," she muttered under her breath as she went back to doodling on the corners. She drew a chocolate bar... hehehe.

_______________________.__________________________ ____i'll leave my .l o v e. between the stars...