View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:04 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
Well... Ellie blinked at him.

"Yes," she said, putting the Niffler down for a moment. Did he expect her to cry 24/7? 23/7 was enough for, her, thank you very much, "because I'm exhausted. Do you know how tiring it is to cry?" Really, it was insane. And, probably the only way she'd gotten sleep at night, because crying was making her so tired. "Why do you think I wanted to come here?" Because animals had that way of making you feel better.

And ranting was happening in her head. Until...

Awww. She gave him a small smile before stepping right up to, and wrapping her arms around him.

Ranting over.

She even managed to giggle at that last bit, "It's fine."

Just a hug'll do.
Yes? Oh. She'd been crying? He was frowning even more, because he actually hated the thought of Ellie crying. It was almost as bad as thinking the Healer could do so as well. Heartbreaking, to say the least.

But, boys didn't cry, that's why he wasn't in the least tired. "I didn't know...," that she'd been crying, of course, how could he know such a thing? Treyen had forgot to blink, this news was in fact the worst he could've had all day. Well, no, the worst one was the one involving Phineas, but this was pretty close.

His eyes were on the Niffler that was put down moments before. That creature wouldn't suffer the same fate as Phineas...perhaps...he ought to talk to Saylen and see if he could keep it, like, for real.

Maybe his mind was tricking him again, but he swore he saw a small smile on her face when he looked up, and then...why was she moving--oh.

Noooo. No hugs. He could break to pieces right there!

Or not.

The boy had to return the hug, if only she was a couple inches shorter then it would've worked out better. Actually, he'd rather be a couple inches taller. Yes. His heart had managed to skip a beat, and he had no idea why, but paid little attention to it. 'It's fine'. Er, no, nothing is fine, it will be, eventually, not now. He sighed and backed away from the hug, even if he'd rather stay like that a while longer. "It will be, I know it will be fine, it just feels like the bad news aren't stopping Ellie," but at least the Healer was still around. At least Zookara and Lafay were still around. He shouldn't be complaining much.

He wouldn't admit it, but the hug actually made him feel better. Much better. He actually smiled, as he usually did, "Thank you," the boy said, before nodding once, "You...have the ability to make me feel better somehow," yes, because there were two things that remained constant from the time in the stairs and this one. Ellie. He only hoped he could do the same for her.