View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 07:30 AM   #18 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
He's not?!! "B-B-But.." how could he not be? "But you're so...composed and..." and not crying every five minutes and bursting into Bishop's office, and moping...

And, yeah Treyen, she was aware she should be happy. Which was why she was upset and not being happy. Strange, but true.

Woaaahh. Give up Quidditch? For last year? Well...last year was fun, without Quidditch.

Treyen spoke the truth. Gahhh. Whyyy? She didn't want to hear it. She wanted to hear that things'll go back to the way they were. She should look into getting one of those time-turners. They sounded pretty appealing at the moment.

Besides Reyn? "Just more people leaving.." Like...everyone. Everyone abandoned her.
What? He? Composed? Yes, surely on the outside, but Treyen was sure he was dying inside, especially after finding out that Ellie won't be joining him at Divination. "Actually, if I hadn't asked you...," he started to say, and then shook his head, he needed to rephrase that, "You aren't precisely breaking to pieces at the moment, Ellie," surely he could see there was something wrong, but she seemed okay.

People leaving. Well, no one liked that. And he'd been through that many times, for starters, his mom, though, Kaika was the one who got the worst, and then Aaron, and Tiberius. At a time when it seemed that most friends were leaving him, Simon stayed. Miranda also left, before her time. Now, Conan wanted to leave, which he found truly awful. Kapoor left. But Nolan, Kingsley, and Phineas, all at the same time? Gilderoy's image over the summer? Ema also left. It was...something you couldn't fight against. Perhaps that's why he should be used to it, not Ellie.

"I'm not leaving yet," he said, giving her a small smile, "So, you have one less person to worry about," as if she did.

Treyen had already given her the Niffler, "Is there anything at all I can do to make you happy?" because he was staying in Hogwarts unless he died, and that wasn't happening, the reading Jake gave him didn't say something about that, "And no, I won't let you get away with supporting three Quidditch teams," though, if that's all it took to get a smile from her, then he'd let her have her way.