View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:28 AM   #13 (permalink)
HaRoHeGiNeLu
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Cooke
First Year
x8
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post
Ah! But the cage had no lock. Waaaait a minute, was this the way Saylen took care of this creatures? Yeah, he was going to have that Ikenna dude talk to her about Security, because anyone could come and take one...away...

Perhaps...

Er, no, never mind.

He smiled. "Nifflers are my favorites, you can take this one," for now, "You don't have anything metal on you, do you?" she didn't seem to, then she could hold the Niffler. Which will remain nameless until he found a quill. He'd taken the little creature in his hands by now. Really, Saylen, anyone could come and take one away. "Do you...want to hold him?" or her, whatever, he...actually had no idea what it was, nor did he care, the boy was still in shock from finding out that Kingsley was gone, and that had been weeks ago! And now Phineas was gone. So, yeah, he had no longer a heart to care for this things.

He nodded. Yes. They were supposed to be used to people leaving. And many other things he wouldn't mention.

But Treyen frowned a bit, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean...I'm just...," upset? angry? He didn't know how to feel, everything had come unexpectedly.

He didn't finish his sentence, but he did manage a small smile at Ellie as he nodded once. She'd accepted his apologies. Apparently. "Well, yes, of course I am, I only hoped that--" Jake wouldn't go, yes, but he caught something, "Wait, aren't you?" if he remembered correctly the last they'd spoke she'd say she'll attend Divination this year, and if she said that she wouldn't then his heart was going to break, no?

Oh.
Ellie smiled at the Niffler. It was so precious and little. "Metal? Er..no." Just her wand. Which was not metal, she was pretty sure. Unless Ollivanders had taken a different turn on making wands, and lied to her. Which she totally doubted. "Sure," she'll hold him. And she cupped her hands together to accept the little darling thing.

"It's fine," she nodded. It didn't matter what he was going to say. It certainly wasn't his fault that everything changed without notice. It was partly Bishops, though.

"I.." Ellie brought her eyes back to Treyen for a second, before looking away again, "don't..think..I can?" She immensely disliked Bishop. And she disliked the feeling she had when she went to the first lesson. And she disliked being in that room without Reyn. It didn't feel right. It was different. Granted, less different than his office, but still different.

Even thinking about it caused that sick feeling to return.