View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 05:10 AM   #12 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
Ellie shook her head, "No...just one to cuddle, maybe." For a while. Like...hours....until Saylen came and took her away. Most likely.

At least, that was the plan. But now that Treyen was here, it didn't seem so necessary.

"Oh." Well that was suspicious, wasn't it. But... he didn't seem to know much about it, so Ellie didn't see much of a point in asking.

She took her eyes off her friend after his 'people leaving' comment. She wasn't used to it. Was she supposed to be? Was he? "Yeah," she answered softly. She wasn't convinced of it, though.

And to move from one depressing subject to another... Ellie faked a smile for the sake of reassurance, because this was true, "It's okay." Honestly. She didn't even remember Divination, really. She remembered walking in, and leaving, and feeling ill. Ugh. She would've slipped in a 'next time', but....she didn't think there would be a 'next time'. For her, at least. "You're still going, then?" If he really liked the subject, the teacher shouldn't matter, right?

Which, no, that could not be said about Ellie's case. Totally different. Plus Treyen had said something about Bishop not being evil or something... Psshh.
Ah! But the cage had no lock. Waaaait a minute, was this the way Saylen took care of this creatures? Yeah, he was going to have that Ikenna dude talk to her about Security, because anyone could come and take one...away...

Perhaps...

Er, no, never mind.

He smiled. "Nifflers are my favorites, you can take this one," for now, "You don't have anything metal on you, do you?" she didn't seem to, then she could hold the Niffler. Which will remain nameless until he found a quill. He'd taken the little creature in his hands by now. Really, Saylen, anyone could come and take one away. "Do you...want to hold him?" or her, whatever, he...actually had no idea what it was, nor did he care, the boy was still in shock from finding out that Kingsley was gone, and that had been weeks ago! And now Phineas was gone. So, yeah, he had no longer a heart to care for this things.

He nodded. Yes. They were supposed to be used to people leaving. And many other things he wouldn't mention.

But Treyen frowned a bit, "I'm sorry...I didn't mean...I'm just...," upset? angry? He didn't know how to feel, everything had come unexpectedly.

He didn't finish his sentence, but he did manage a small smile at Ellie as he nodded once. She'd accepted his apologies. Apparently. "Well, yes, of course I am, I only hoped that--" Jake wouldn't go, yes, but he caught something, "Wait, aren't you?" if he remembered correctly the last they'd spoke she'd say she'll attend Divination this year, and if she said that she wouldn't then his heart was going to break, no?

Oh.