View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 04:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
HaRoHeGiNeLu
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Cooke
First Year
x8
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhartian View Post
Animals? Really? Was she like Arya, then?

You know, come to think of it, the Badger trio was a very odd one. First, one of them wasn't even at Hogwarts anymore. Second, not all three of them liked Quidditch. Third, Arya truly loved animals. He had no idea if Aaron did the same, for the other boy loved Quidditch. And Treyen...he liked certain animals, not all of them, just the ones that belonged to him. Well, at least they were all Badgers, no?

But this had nothing to do with it, his mind was playing tricks on him ever since the year started. Maybe there was something in the cupcakes Kurumi made for him. He raised an eyebrow at the thought.

"Anyone in particular?" because Saylen could take them away. Really.

Eyes back on Ellie now, "I only know he's gone from Hogwarts," but there was some panic in his eyes...what if Phineas actually DIED under Saylen's care and she was covering it all up with saying he'd been shipped off? Oh, that was evil.

"It's all okay, really, we should be used to people or creatures leaving, no?" he chuckled, as if the comment itself could make all wrong go away. "It's not like it didn't happen before," he shrugged, and he was going to have a NEW Niffler now, because, yes, he'd decided to take this little guy or girl under his care.

Once he found a quill around this place, of course.

Then he remembered, "Actually, Ellie, I...," he started to say, tilting his head to one side, "I...," yes? "I meant to wait for you after Divination, but...I needed to get away from there, sorry." Not get away from the class itself. Bishop had been alright, it was Jake the one that had been over-the-top annoying.
Ellie shook her head, "No...just one to cuddle, maybe." For a while. Like...hours....until Saylen came and took her away. Most likely.

At least, that was the plan. But now that Treyen was here, it didn't seem so necessary.

"Oh." Well that was suspicious, wasn't it. But... he didn't seem to know much about it, so Ellie didn't see much of a point in asking.

She took her eyes off her friend after his 'people leaving' comment. She wasn't used to it. Was she supposed to be? Was he? "Yeah," she answered softly. She wasn't convinced of it, though.

And to move from one depressing subject to another... Ellie faked a smile for the sake of reassurance, because this was true, "It's okay." Honestly. She didn't even remember Divination, really. She remembered walking in, and leaving, and feeling ill. Ugh. She would've slipped in a 'next time', but....she didn't think there would be a 'next time'. For her, at least. "You're still going, then?" If he really liked the subject, the teacher shouldn't matter, right?

Which, no, that could not be said about Ellie's case. Totally different. Plus Treyen had said something about Bishop not being evil or something... Psshh.