View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 04:28 AM   #10 (permalink)
Lockhartian

Kappa

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ashton P. Walker
First Year

x11 x11
Eagle Eye [⅓ Badger Trio] Felon & Kafka ♥ Gilderoy Lockhart <3 [TEAM 947!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
"Hii," Ellie smiled when he addressed her. She walked closer to him. "I wanted to see the animals," she said, shrugging. Maybe a cute little Kneazle or something. Or a crup. Not hers, though.

Phineas! Right, that was the Niffler's name, wasn't it.

Wait. "Where's he gone to?" Did he run away? From Saylen, obviously, not Treyen. Or maybe he was sent to one of those places that specialized in Nifflers?
Animals? Really? Was she like Arya, then?

You know, come to think of it, the Badger trio was a very odd one. First, one of them wasn't even at Hogwarts anymore. Second, not all three of them liked Quidditch. Third, Arya truly loved animals. He had no idea if Aaron did the same, for the other boy loved Quidditch. And Treyen...he liked certain animals, not all of them, just the ones that belonged to him. Well, at least they were all Badgers, no?

But this had nothing to do with it, his mind was playing tricks on him ever since the year started. Maybe there was something in the cupcakes Kurumi made for him. He raised an eyebrow at the thought.

"Anyone in particular?" because Saylen could take them away. Really.

Eyes back on Ellie now, "I only know he's gone from Hogwarts," but there was some panic in his eyes...what if Phineas actually DIED under Saylen's care and she was covering it all up with saying he'd been shipped off? Oh, that was evil.

"It's all okay, really, we should be used to people or creatures leaving, no?" he chuckled, as if the comment itself could make all wrong go away. "It's not like it didn't happen before," he shrugged, and he was going to have a NEW Niffler now, because, yes, he'd decided to take this little guy or girl under his care.

Once he found a quill around this place, of course.

Then he remembered, "Actually, Ellie, I...," he started to say, tilting his head to one side, "I...," yes? "I meant to wait for you after Divination, but...I needed to get away from there, sorry." Not get away from the class itself. Bishop had been alright, it was Jake the one that had been over-the-top annoying.