Thread: The Trophy Room
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2011, 09:20 AM   #25 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
He hadn't properly seen the Trophy Room, not properly seen it meaning that he had been here, but at half past one in the morning. Most sources of lights had been extinguished by then and Jared, only having strolled in in the middle of one of the late-night walks that had become an on-and-off custom, had decided not to light any to inspect the place.

Bu having nothing to do, right now, he had decided to drop in. Now seemed like as good a time as any to see the Trophy Room. Especially if it meant he could finally appease a certain former Gryffindor.

He took a step inside, and paused.

"Renée," he said, tones light.

Renée hadn't expected anyone to find her in there, at least not while she was idly perusing the trophies and everything. It seemed this room was about as well-visited as it had been way back when. She actually wondered if the only ones who ever perused the memories stored in here were house elves tasked with keeping the dust down. She'd heard of occasional events, but the room still seemed rather quiet. As such, when she heard her name, it momentarily surprised her. She managed to hide the jump, though, and turned to Jared with a light smile. "Jared," she replied, her voice at the same cadence as his own. It was nothing if not another ability to disguise other reactions.

"I have to admit, I'm surprised to see you in here," she said honestly. Unlike herself, who actually could possibly have memories in here. Not as many as if she'd actually been on any of those plaques, but memories nonetheless. She liked the companionship, though. Being alone with memories could get stifling after too long, and besides, there was still that nagging thought about food in her head.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero