Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 03:07 AM   #23 (permalink)
UnicornDragonPatronus
Gryffindor
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Allen Wentworth
First Year

Loves the Black Dog | Ninja Pirate...BEWARE! | High Queen of Narnia | GIRAFFE- made you look!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gryffindoll View Post
"Hmmm… Well, I'll have to agree with you on the food part, though I can't imagine it being too difficult to forget about food when you're never hungry," said a thoughtful Braeden as he furrowed his brows and looked off into space like he was some great theory thinker. Or something. However, before he could get too distracted with this, he found himself being dragged away again (there seemed to be a pattern forming here). He looked at his reflection on the new suit of armor they approached and laughed at the way his head seemed to be nearly as tall as him yet his body seemed so weighed down by the humongous head that it looked like an accordion. Braeden had to take a moment to laugh aloud at this sight before turning to the Gryffindor girl as she suggested they… take the armor up to the common room?

Braeden's dark eyebrows rose. He liked this girl already.
"I'm game if you are," he said, a childlike mischievous smile on his face though he was completely serious. Seriously. Sure, they risked getting detention and losing some House points, but… that was only if they were caught.

Before Braeden could plot this suit-of-armor-kidnapping fully in his head, the girl was introducing herself as Trina. He smiled politely now, his mischief becoming replaced by friendliness. "Oh, really?" he muttered with surprise as Trina shared she had just transferred to Hogwarts. "That explains why I'd never seen you before," he pointed out the obvious. "Where are you transferring from?" he asked, completely oblivious to the fact that they were just standing in the middle of the hall, beside ridiculous reflections, and holding hands while having a conversation. Yeah, that wasn't completely random at all.
"I don't know... it looked like some of the ghosts were quite saddened at the Feast," he pointed out. She didn't know any of their names, but the one floating around the Gryffindor table seemed particularly saddened. Drawn out of her reverie by the next suit of armor, she grinned. Making faces at the armor, she had to stop because she was laughing so hard. Wouldn't you if your tongue looked like it touched the floor?

Looking at his reaction, Trina shared the boy's grin. It seemed he was down for the plan. "Why not?" she asked him with a shrug. Although, her mom would probably think she was acting out if she were notified. Oh well... "I mean, it's not as if we are stealing it. We're just... relocating!" she said. "Or perhaps taking it to go for a fresh shine? Armor inspection?" she proposed, smiling up at Braeden.

She nodded in reply, giving a small shrug. "It would be strange if you had seen me before," she countered with a smile, meaning it only as a joke. "The U.S.," she replied. "East coast. My dad lives there, and my mom here." She glanced at a suit of armor that held their reflection and giggled. They looked quite ridiculous- two heads talking to each other with doll-sized bodies.