Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 02:51 AM   #22 (permalink)
Gryffindoll

Scheming Marauder
Ghost

Serial Prankster • Troloholic • Like a BAWS • Brae the Lionheart & Lion Cub • AnDee & Melsse

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnicornDragonPatronus View Post
"A ghost?" she asked, laughing softly. "But then you would be all see through and... ghosty," she said, shaking her head. "I would miss food too much!" she added with a grin. For a moment she imagined being a ghost and just wandering the halls as such. There were other ghosts, and the students, so she wouldn't be lonely. But she would miss being able to do normal things- although the flying and passing through things could be interesting.

She returned to looking at herself in the various suits of armor. Taking the boy's hand she led him to her favorite so far. She grinned at his comment and looked up at him, her eyes dancing in mischief. "I don't know why we couldn't..." she said slowly. "What's to stop us from moving one of the suits of armor there?" she added, glancing at the armor before them.

Trina laughed as he continued to try different poses, even trying a few of her own and laughing at the result. She blinked at the introduction and scolded herself slightly. "I'm sorry, I'm Trina," she said with a smile to him. "Yes, 4th year," she told him with a confident nod. "Although I only just transferred here," she added with a small smile.
"Hmmm… Well, I'll have to agree with you on the food part, though I can't imagine it being too difficult to forget about food when you're never hungry," said a thoughtful Braeden as he furrowed his brows and looked off into space like he was some great theory thinker. Or something. However, before he could get too distracted with this, he found himself being dragged away again (there seemed to be a pattern forming here). He looked at his reflection on the new suit of armor they approached and laughed at the way his head seemed to be nearly as tall as him yet his body seemed so weighed down by the humongous head that it looked like an accordion. Braeden had to take a moment to laugh aloud at this sight before turning to the Gryffindor girl as she suggested they… take the armor up to the common room?

Braeden's dark eyebrows rose. He liked this girl already.
"I'm game if you are," he said, a childlike mischievous smile on his face though he was completely serious. Seriously. Sure, they risked getting detention and losing some House points, but… that was only if they were caught.

Before Braeden could plot this suit-of-armor-kidnapping fully in his head, the girl was introducing herself as Trina. He smiled politely now, his mischief becoming replaced by friendliness. "Oh, really?" he muttered with surprise as Trina shared she had just transferred to Hogwarts. "That explains why I'd never seen you before," he pointed out the obvious. "Where are you transferring from?" he asked, completely oblivious to the fact that they were just standing in the middle of the hall, beside ridiculous reflections, and holding hands while having a conversation. Yeah, that wasn't completely random at all.

— the sun & the moon