View Single Post
Old 01-14-2011, 10:04 PM   #19 (permalink)
samthehpfreak
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha 'Sammy' Joan Star
Seventh Year
x4
Default not at all :D
Feeling so fly like a D-Criss| Jess's NOM | GERONIMO | Part Hobbit | Victimised by Moffat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stethoscope12 View Post
Ronnie stumbled into the girl's dorm. She was tired form lessons...and she was near close to having an episode..she ran from one of the lessons and hid herself in case it started. She couldn't handle that again, she would be so embarassed. She wished she didn't have to wear that stupid medical braclet either! Or give that stupid note to the professors. It was her mom's dumb idea. Her mom always had dumb ideas. She really just wanted to go live her with dad....but then again....

She sighed and walked in...seing a bunch of girls were already there...well that's okay...they looked nice anyway! She smiled "Hey guys, I'm Ronnie!" She offered her hand to the one who was closest to her.
Sammy turned. YAY! MORE THIRDIES! *squeal* She shook the girls hand and smiled. She liked more people in her dorms, last year it was just her and AMy. Now Amy wasn't here ): Anywho. "nice to meet you, I'm Sammy" she said happily. "And this is Isobel" *smile* "are you new aswell?" she asked. Why were there so many new people *eyes*

----------------------------------samantha joan star - seventh year - hufflepuff