View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 08:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
samthehpfreak
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha 'Sammy' Joan Star
Seventh Year
x4
Feeling so fly like a D-Criss| Jess's NOM | GERONIMO | Part Hobbit | Victimised by Moffat

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
"But it is cool," Isobel said with a shrug. "I mean, it's different, so it's cool in its own way." Nod. "Now, you tell me what Hogwarts is like." Hogwarts was unique to her as much as Beaubaxtons was awesome to Sammy.
Oh time for Sammy to open her big gob. "Hogwarts is amazing. Everything looks kinda old and stuff, and sometimes stuff REALLY smells, but it's so historical. And almost everyone is really nice." she blabbered. Before adding "there was a rather nasty bunch of Slytherins at the opening feast, that called us Hufflepuffs dudderheads" she said hurtfully. "But some of the other slytherins stood up for us" she added with a nod. She liked the slytherin prefect, she was nice. "The teachers are ... well teachery. BEWARE OF LAFAY! And in Potions, you GOTTA clean your cauldron first or she'll bite your head off" she shuddered. First year and second year she had forgotten to do that ... Whoops. "oh the fantastic thing about our common room, is that it's right next to the kitchen, and the house elves are really nice, they're quite good at comforting actually. And they're always happy to give you food, they're such darlings." she said, happily. She loved those house elves, they made sure there was always pasta at dinner.

----------------------------------samantha joan star - seventh year - hufflepuff