View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 10:15 PM   #202 (permalink)
HaRoHeGiNeLu
Bicorn

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Carsyn Cooke
First Year
x8
Satisfied Neon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"Amazing. I am amazed, so thats true." Heh. It was kind of funny how insistant Ellie was about being anti-captain.

"So Ellie, how many returning Quidditch Players are there?" As in, how many were likely to be on the team again, try out and all that junk.
Ellie laughed.

Just laughed. It was just ridiculous.

Everything.

After a few moments, when she'd gotten over it, she counted in her head to answer James' question. Jacob. Vashti. Her. ......

THAT WAS IT?!
Geeeeeeeeez.

"Three. Including myself." She didn't believe it. It didn't seem that little until you were asked, apparently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hermygirl View Post
SPOILER!!: Peeps

"It didn't?" A wave of relief spread over Spike's face. Phewwwww. Not a test.

"Quidditch Captain?" It was lost on Spike. The concept of Quidditch was almost unknown to the young boy, as his parents had little to no interest in the sport. He only knew one snippet of information that made it rather exciting to him (and probably less so to his parents) and his sense of adventure. "That's played in the air, right?"

He so wanted to know how to fly. Like a bird.

"I think so," he said with a bright nod, his mood lightening somewhat with the knowledge that the Common Room wasn't totally out to get him with fire as well as riddles.

Talking of riddles...Spike's eyes widened as the older guy addressed him. "Really?" He pondered it, before he frowned. "Isn't that like...cheating?" He'd rather the knocker just got on and told him, that expected him to go through musty old volumes in the library. Especially when there were most exciting places to explore. And games of Hide and Seek to play. And the Giant Squid to tickle.

"Killy and Kranky are my frogs," Spike answered with a grin. As he did so, he gently lifted the small creatures from him his pocket for the guy to see. "And...Matilda..." He looked across at Ellie sheepishly. "Matilda is my tarantula. If you wanna see her, then maybe someplace else would be a good idea." He had a feeling it wouldn't just be Ellie who didn't like Matilda in this room. And he had no desire in scaring his 8-legged friend on their first night in this new place with girls screaming their heads off.

He tilted his head. Gryffindor? "That's the red, brave house, right?" He shrugged. "I dunno which I should be in. I just think at the moment it's not this one. So I agree on the faulty thing."
Ellie smiled. Poor kid. Cute kid, really. Odd pets.

"Yes," she said. Quidditch was played in the air. Did he...not know about it?! SHOCKER. For someone as...adventurous as he was... it seemed odd to her that he wouldn't have already been in the air. You know, unless he was muggleborn or something.

Ellie bit her lip when he started talking of his pets to James. Please don't take Matilda out.

Of course, this time, she wouldn't be totally surprised, but she still didn't like the idea of seeing it. It was just.... Bleh.

Killy and Kranky were okay, though.