View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:58 PM   #34 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Yes Claire, I know full well how you feel about Ellie/Xav. So I hope you enjoy this particular post.
Thnx Harita... (is it harita? I assume because of ur username)... Im also an Ellie/Xav-shipper but relationships are complicated
Enjoy!... more tomorow.

Ellouise sat in front of the dwindling fire in the green drawing room, her eyes were growing heavy and they struggled to stay focused on the words written in her book. She dog-eared the page she was finishing and closed it, setting it down on the floor at her feet. It was late, almost everyone had gone to bed. The Weasley twins, Charlie, Percy, Xavier and Carlisle were down in the kitchen playing a game of cards. She was contemplating going to bed when Charlie came up from the kitchen, his hands shoved deep into his pockets. He smiled and went to take a seat beside her on the couch.
“What were you reading?” he asked gesturing at the book on the floor.
Ellouise stared down at the book, its black leather binding frayed at the edges and faded.
“Legilimency and occlumency”, she said, stifling a yawn in between.
“Impressive”, began Charlie, “You can’t... can you?” he asked squinting at Ellouise as if trying to keep her from reading his mind. Ellouise laughed, “No, I can’t, not yet”, she said as she picked up the book and stroked its rough surface.
“My father was going to teach me...” she added in a whisper.
“I’m so sorry”, said Charlie, he moved closer to Ellouise and made a move to put his arm around her. Ellouise pulled away from him as politely as she could, pulling her legs onto the couch and wrapping her arms around her knees.
“It’s hard... not knowing where they are, or whether they’re still alive.” Charlie edged a little closer to her, turning his body so that he was facing her directly. Ellouise twirled her hair through her fingers. The soft silky black tendrils wrapping around them like ribbon. “It’s been four weeks now”, she continued, her voice a bit more hoarse than before.
“Ssshhh... it’s ok”, he soothed, “It’s only a matter of time before this all comes to an end. You’ll see them again.”
Ellouise turned to face him, letting her legs hang back over the edge of the couch.
“I’ve got to do something”, she whispered suddenly as she made to stand up. “I have to get them back.”
“How do you plan on doing that?” asked Charlie, “You planning on walking up to the Ministry to visit he-who-must-not-be-named and demand to get them back?...It’s suicide. Your better of waiting here till the Order find them”, he said, hoping that she would see reason.
“Visiting Voldemort sounds like a good idea”, she said. Charlie flinched as Ellouise said the dark lords name.
“Don’t you dare”, he replied.
Ellouise huffed a little, “What say his name? It’s not that big of a deal, fear of the name only increases the fear of the thing itself.”
“That’s not what I meant...don’t you dare go after him.”
“What do you care?” she asked, one hand limp at her side, the other clasped around the black book. Charlie stood up, towering over her slightly.
“I care because you’re a good person, a clever, funny person. I care because I like you, Elle... I like you. And I’m not going to keep quiet about it anymore,” he whispered as he closed the gap between them. Ellouise felt her heart skip a beat, her stomach writhed with butterflies as she felt Charlie place his arm around her waist and rested his hand in the small of her back, he pulled her in gently, tilting up her chin with his free hand and then his lips grazed hers.