View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 01:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthehpfreak View Post
Sammy was near exploding with excitement. HER DORM MATE ... was, well AWESOME! *le squeal* "it's sounds amazing" she said dreamily. "did they have any extra classes, or they all the same as here?" she asked. She wanted to know EVERYTHING. "what about the professors?" she asked, very excited. "THE DORMS! TELL ME ABOUT THE DORMS!" she near fell of the bed she was perched on. But managed to stop herself from falling ... but not her cat. Which let out a rather annoyed meow, before bounding back up onto the bed "Sorry Mog"
Isobel grinned at Sammy; she sure had a lot of questions. But Isobel didn't mind. "They have the same classes as here, except they have an english speaking class for people who don't know how to speak it." She was a little overwhelmed with all the questions; but she went on. It wasn't hard talking, she had been there after all. "When you went in the door there was a huge room, on one end there's a HUGE window. Huge." Like, HUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Anywho..."In the winter it's very pretty. On the other end there's a fireplace with chairs scattered in front of it." Like here. "Then you go up some stairs to the girls dormitory; it's very colorful up there."

"The walls started out white; but what fun is that? They're rainbowy now, due to many generations of girls splattering paint on them. And each bed is designed to be whatever color you wanted it to be. I had a dorm mate who changed the color every day." No matter how it sounded, it was actually quite pretty.