View Single Post
Old 01-11-2011, 08:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
samthehpfreak
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha 'Sammy' Joan Star
Seventh Year
x4
Feeling so fly like a D-Criss| Jess's NOM | GERONIMO | Part Hobbit | Victimised by Moffat

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Isobel plopped her stuff unceremoniously onto the bed. She could pick it up later, at least it was all in a trunk. She absently petted Star's head as she talkede. "Well, it was...French," she gave her a small smile. "It was big, even bigger than Hogwarts I'd say. And it was fancy looking, all fancy shmacy and stuff. It was like, you were afraid to touch something because it looked all fragile. Of course, only first years thought like that." She grinned; ah memories.
Sammy was near exploding with excitement. HER DORM MATE ... was, well AWESOME! *le squeal* "it's sounds amazing" she said dreamily. "did they have any extra classes, or they all the same as here?" she asked. She wanted to know EVERYTHING. "what about the professors?" she asked, very excited. "THE DORMS! TELL ME ABOUT THE DORMS!" she near fell of the bed she was perched on. But managed to stop herself from falling ... but not her cat. Which let out a rather annoyed meow, before bounding back up onto the bed "Sorry Mog"

----------------------------------samantha joan star - seventh year - hufflepuff