View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 10:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthehpfreak View Post
Sammy nodded. She knew how awesome being able to speak to languages was. Considering she could. "My aunt. She moved to London with me for my first year. Well, she used to be my aunt" she said. Then her eyes lit up. BOBOBATONS?! SHE WENT TO BEEE-ABATONS?! *mental squeal* "what was it like?" she asked quickly. She loved learning about other schools that taught magic. She didn't pay much attention to the girl when she trailed off about her family. Sammy knew what it was like to find out you had your family all wrong. Dreadful stuff. She grinned "not at all, but I must warn you, Moggy teeds to snore" she said gleefully. *giggle*
Isobel plopped her stuff unceremoniously onto the bed. She could pick it up later, at least it was all in a trunk. She absently petted Star's head as she talkede. "Well, it was...French," she gave her a small smile. "It was big, even bigger than Hogwarts I'd say. And it was fancy looking, all fancy shmacy and stuff. It was like, you were afraid to touch something because it looked all fragile. Of course, only first years thought like that." She grinned; ah memories.