View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 02:51 PM   #31 (permalink)
Hera
Dark Force Defense League

DMC
Abraxan

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Jasper Hart
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Olympia Stanton
Magical Creatures

x10 x10
½ EagleBrain ♥ Creeperdoodle ♥ Raven Dor ♥ Berry ♥ ½ Team House Elf

Thanks harita! means a lot to me that ur reading it Hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it.
New post!... tad short.

“So where did you two go?” asked a very concerned Remus later that night. Ellouise and Charlie had been gone for most of the day and arrived home just in time for dinner. Everyone had their eyes on them as they entered the kitchen, cheeks flushed red from the bitter cold winds outside. Molly Weasley looked her son up and down and circled around him before going on a tirade about wow two teenagers shouldn’t be going out on walks during these troublesome times, and how foolish we were to go and not let anyone know where they were. Ellouise had interrupted her at this point and immediately regretted it, “But I left a note”, she had said. Molly looked at her for a moment before continuing her spiel about safety during dark times.
“We went to Mt Snowdon, I needed to get some fresh air, some space to think. Charlie didn’t think I should go alone so he came with me.” She had said. This was a believable story, Ellouise had loved that region of Wales since she was an infant. She had always gone there when she was troubled by her thoughts. She knew the mountain range and the national park better than anyone else, it was her... safe haven.
Molly and Arthur looked from Ellouise to Remus, as if waiting for him to confirm that it was true. Remus nodded. “I suppose I should have known”, he said as he scooped up some more mashed potato onto his fork.
Everyone turned back to their food and their loved ones and the kitchen was soon filled with cheerful voices and laughter.
“Would you like some pumpkin juice with that little brother?” asked one of the Weasley twins to Ron. He eyes them both sceptically but noticing that other people were drinking pumpkin juice he accepted. After one of the twins poured Ron a glass and went to pour a second Ron took a sip. Harry suddenly burst out laughing, tears welling in his eyes as he tried to control himself, his arms clutching his stomach. Ellouise looked up to see that Ron had turned a very vibrant shade of orange and his head had swelled to the size of a pumpkin. Molly was not impressed to say the least and chased the twins out of the kitchen, dragging Ron behind her.

“I would have gone with you,” came a voice from beside her. Ellouise turned to look at Xavier, his deep grey eyes piercing hers.
“I know”, she said smiling as she nudged him with her elbow.
“It’s ok Xavier, I can look after her”, came Charlie’s voice from across the table. He and Xavier starred at each other for a moment. “That’s nice, but she can look after herself”, replied Xavier, his eyes flashing.
Ellouise shifted her gaze between them, “Maybe next time I’ll just go on my own”. She said as she stood and left the kitchen. What had gotten into Xavier? Why was he being so rude to Charlie? The look he had in his eyes gave her a shiver that run from her fingers to her toes, it shook her. But she couldn’t help smiling to herself, he cared.