View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 01:15 AM   #22 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikenna Gevrik View Post
"–after I speak with these two." Ikenna flashed Kurumi a reassuring smile and tried not to laugh as he addressed the Ravenclaw first.

"How may I help you, Miss Farris?" Technically, she was seeing him now so her goal (as she had informed the stone gargoyles) was already accomplished.

Dakest remained a dark horse, however, leaning against the wall as he was. "Would you also mind accompanying us all to my office, Sabel? It seems we have a tea party in order."

Oh joy.
Satine looked at the man who just being around her made her feel like a little child...his presence was almost suffocating...She met his eyes, "Well, sir, last term I was traveling and studying abroad...and since you are here this term, I just wanted to speak with you about last term and see what I missed that made the Ministry feel the need to send someone to the school. " she said it very plainly with her usual smile on her face...this did bother her a little bit because no one seemed to really talk about last term which was odd since there was a TwiWizard Tourny going on.