Thread: Other: A Phoenix Sister - Sa13+
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 10:06 PM   #61 (permalink)
Star Child
Hufflepuff
Streeler

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brielle Hart
Fifth Year
Default Chapter 30

Chapter 30: I think he might kill someone...for real this time

The blood red hawk scratched the glass of the window, and the rest of us were silent. "Is that why you helped Jess?" Harry asked calmly. He stood up from his seat, and walked slowly towards Draco. Draco looked like he was being torn apart at the seems.

"Yeah," he admitted, "You just reminded me of her for a second," he directed towards me. "I thought they wouldn't hurt her anymore. I thought the rules were dead just like Voldemort!"

He was really starting to panic. "What rules?" Hermione stunned the screaming hawk.

"The rules they set in place when they took her,"

"Who took her?" Lavender asked. Everyone in here was now completely sympathetic to Draco.

"Who do you think!" Dean exclaimed, "Death Eaters," Draco nodded. The hallway began filling with noise and Ron walked out there to yell at everyone.

"Get to your common rooms NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"We should tell the Ministry,"
"We should go fight them,"
"We need to see who else was taken,"

"Shut up!" Harry screamed. "Where do you think she is?" he asked through clenched teeth. Draco shook his head and started pacing.

"I don't know. The only time i have contact with her is when i mess up, and she gets hurt," Draco rolled the stunned hawk onto its side. "But before they had her learn French, and I'm sure they would send her to school,"

"Whats her name?" Marianna asked.

"I really don't think thats relevant," Hermione shushed her.

"Alexandra," Draco answered her anyway. "She's not that much older than you,"

"So you think she's at Beauxbatons," Harry paraphrased. "We have to tell the Headmistress,"

"If Reed is anything like Umbridge there's no point in wasting our breath," Dean the "optimistic" one pointed out.

"We have a tortured girl, she has to listen," Draco continued inspecting the hawk. The feathers began to ruffle.

"She's smart though," Draco pulled a once invisible envelop off the bird. "She knows I'm here, and she's got a ride," the brilliant blue envelop held the Beauxbatons crest and a series of numbers ticking down.

Well i hope you all had an amazing New Years! Tell me what you think, and what do you guys think Alexandra will be like? Hope you liked it