Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 07:17 AM   #15 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
"Well then, some day I will," he promised her. Too bad she hadn't been here for the costume ball, because that would have been a good opportunity right there. Hmm...

This game sounded... redundant. Kellen pointed out, "If you make a tower out of blocks, and then pull them out, of course the tower will fall." Muggles had really weird games. Honestly. Resting his hands in his pockets, he suggested, "We could just go to the Common Room, if you like. I doubt you have the game on you right now, so it'll be less distance to carry it."

Kellen Stern; bravely embarking on another run-in with Muggle entertainment.
She winked at Kellen, "Well I look forward to finding out then.." she said as she walked along.

"Well, yes it does sound rather...well boring when I put it that way, but it's kind of a fun suspenseful game..." she said trying to make it sound more fun and failing miserably, "well, it's just a Muggle game adventure I guess...you know just one of those games that you'll prolly play once and then never play again..." and then she quickly added, "but we'll make it fun."

She liked the idea of the CR...."Yes off to the old burnt couch smelling CR!" she said with a little giggle and a skip in her step towards that direction. As she walked down the hall, she flicked her wand behind her back one last time, and all the suits of armor wiggled their butts in rhythm...yes it was her pardon shot...she would be back...