Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:39 AM   #11 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post
"I'm sure they could," Kellen couldn't quite get rid of the smile on his face, though a valiant effort was made, "but I'd rather they not. I'd most probably step on their toes and dent them."

Shoulder pat? Okay then. He tapped his fingers off his chin in a mockingly-introspective way, glancing at the old ceiling like it could offer some insight. Not surprisingly, it continued to be a ceiling and nothing more, so he looked back at her, "Oh so? I'm not sure if I want to put myself at your mercy, but do you have any suggestions?"
Satine brought up her right hand and teased him like she was going to flick the wand looking at him with the I dare you to stop me look. "Well, then that settles it you can't dance with them then..." she paused and with a giggle said, "and that you need dancing lessons if you think you'd step on their toes and dent them...we must remedy that dancing issue some day." she said with a little spin and curtsy towards him.

She thought for a second as she twirled a piece of purple hair around her right pointer finger...then a thought hit her and her whole face lite up and eyes got huge and with an evil laugh (Muhahaha) she said, "Have you ever played Jenga?"...Satine random? o never...lots of sarcasm there...