Thread: Suits of Armor
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 06:09 AM   #9 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashwinder View Post

Oh, Kellen was very much familiar with the puppy dog look. Three younger sisters all knew how to give it, which made no sense because they'd never owned a dog. If his eyebrows were raised before... well, they weren't, because now they were raised, "Have the suits of armour dance. You're serious?"

The praise about being a Prefect kind of took a back seat to the whole dancing armour thing, though he did comment, "If I'm a down-to-earth one, what makes you think making these suits dance in front of me is a good thing? And don't offer to make them dance behind me instead, you know what I mean."

He... had no idea what kind of a dance that was, but as it didn't look absolutely harmful he spent more time thinking about if charming the armour was against school rules than trying to stop her. Eventually he had to conclude that he didn't know. Wrecking or denting them most definitely was. Moving them around a bit before putting them back? He wasn't so sure.
She raised her left eyebrow and looked at him, "Yes, of course I'm serious..." she said with a little smile smirk....she flicked her wand and the suit went back to standing at attention.

"Well," she paused as he finished his sentence for her...dancing behind him...it had been a awhile but he still remembered the way she thought..."okay I won't make them dance...." she looked down at the ground and finished quietly but teasingly, "in front or behind you but they could dance with you..." she said with a little giggle and a quick glance up.

Then she thought about it for a minute...it wouldn't really be fair to put Kellen in that position...o man...that was Satine always worried about others...with a little umph breath she looked back up at him, "Don't worry Kellen, I won't do it... I don't want to put you in that awkward situation..." she said patting him on the shoulder...."but you're still gonna have to do something to earn my stories..."