View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 01:05 AM   #96 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd (: View Post
Dallin chuckled and shrugged one shoulder like her joke was true. He looked down, though, because he could feel himself blushing. It wasn't every day - yes, even for Dallin - that an older girl told him that he was good-looking. He was used to 'cute' from his sisters' friends, but... anyway.

"I feel very welcome now," he told her, recovering from his uncharacteristic embarrassment and smirking. "Are you, like..." he frowned, searching for the right word. "The welcoming person?" Yeah, that was so not the word he'd been looking for. "Or are you just really nice?" Or possibly both?

Satine giggled as Dal looked down...she had never had that affect on any boy...maybe my time at Beuxs taught me something..

She smiled even more when he looked back up and she could see his eyes, "Well great!!! Glad to know it's working for someone! And I am very happy to be the one to welcome you!" she said tilting her head to the right side slightly as she twisted her long purple necklace around her right pointer finger near her neck....welcoming person or just nice? hmmm....good question....

"Well, I guess for you, I'm a little bit of both." she said with a little wink...what are you doing? are you flirting....o my Satine......she thought as her cheeks got a lite shade of pink on them. She blinked quickly focusing on not letting her purple irises change colors...Focus focus focus.... She glanced over to a nearby trophy and noticed that her eyes hadn't changed but they did have a little bit of a pinky-purple shade.

Instantly she started in on another subject trying to get everything under control...this is not like me......., "So...ummm...have you met some great peeps over the last few hours?" she asked slowly meeting his eyes again genuinely interested in his answer...