View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:56 AM   #94 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
"I had tutors." As in plural. Not all at once either. James Wilkes kept driving them away so all up he'd had 24 of them before coming to Hogwarts.

An achievement that didn't quite do what he'd hoped since his parents just decided he was 'misunderstood' and he didn't get the attention from them that he'd hoped even when he had been temporarily tutorless.

"Oh? Great." No really. Jimmy tried to sound casual about it, like he didn't actually find the idea interesting, but he DID. So.

"You must be pretty smart then." He added, raising one eyebrow. "And... I've lived in England my whole life, so, not really from anyplace exciting. Wiltshire if you wanted specifics."

Lies. He was from Wiltshire but it was actually rife with history and secretly Jimmy appreciated that.
Satine studied his face trying to figure out what his emotions were behind those see through blue eyes, her face went blank with a little smirk of a smile as she continued "Well, I guess it's Great..." she said carefully...

hmmmm...not too sure what's going on in this one's head...

"I don't know about smart, just kind of willing to do that kind of crazy stuff."...and I needed a break from Hogwarts for a little while to figure out everything and clear my mind and make myself...well me......

hmmm..."O Wiltshire...I'm familiar with that area." she said quickly following his gaze towards the Prefect and the happenings over there...with a little giggle she tried focusing back on their conversation as she sent a crown flying through the air towards the prefect. She winked at him and then said through her giggles, "Good one...It'll look great on that head...It's almost as shiny as the badge..."...wow I wish I was a quick thinker like that... she said still smiling from the instance...