View Single Post
Old 01-08-2011, 12:52 AM   #93 (permalink)
Syd

MO
Erkling

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Anna Keller

Ministry RPG Name:
Kaden L. Fuller
Minister's Office
Sardines ♥ // Nomsy, yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Satine smiled at Dal, "Well, yes just be ready because now that you're a Ravvie matched with your good looks, everyone will be staring at you everywhere you go." she said with a little giggle looking at the younger boy.

She turned and glanced at the banner and then turned around to face Dal, "Thanks, did it do it's job by making you feel welcome yet?" she asked while cocking her head to the side.
Dallin chuckled and shrugged one shoulder like her joke was true. He looked down, though, because he could feel himself blushing. It wasn't every day - yes, even for Dallin - that an older girl told him that he was good-looking. He was used to 'cute' from his sisters' friends, but... anyway.

"I feel very welcome now," he told her, recovering from his uncharacteristic embarrassment and smirking. "Are you, like..." he frowned, searching for the right word. "The welcoming person?" Yeah, that was so not the word he'd been looking for. "Or are you just really nice?" Or possibly both?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
"I am sure zat's not true," Aimée disagreed, shaking her head at Dallins wink. "I'm sure it's because it was the best house for you!" She laughed a little and shrugged. "I guess zat's the way to look at et - you can't get out so zer is no use whining, is zer?" she said, determined to enjoy this house as much a she could. She didn't know too many people from it, but Dallin was here, and that was a good thing.

"It es kind of creepy zough, if you ask me," Aimée said, shuddering. "Zink 'ow many 'eads zat 'at 'as been on. People like 'Arry Potter and Dumbledore..." she trailed off a little; surely she wasn't worthy to put on the same head gear as people like that, even if it had only been for a second? Then again, it was something kinda special. "Yes, I s'pose et es. Imagine if ze teachers 'ad to do it manually; zere probably be lots of questions or somezing, to find out what you are like," she said thoughtfully. And imagine how much time that would've taken? Yes, the hat idea was very clever.

Aimée blushed a little when he confirmed that it was 'most definitely a compliment' and giggled. Oh, it was nice to be complimented by such cute boys, was it not? And Dallin was good-lucking, and she was sure she wasn't the only person who had noticed. Shaking her head to clear it and set her thoughts straight, she smiled. "I am sure you will, Dallin," she said. "Ah, and we are stuck with each ozer, so we will 'ave to make do, no?" she said teasingly, in reply to the look her gave her which seemed to say a similar thing.
He laughed quietly at her agreement. Yeah, whining would do no good. Not that he wanted to whine, anyway. He was in a house with quite a few pretty girls, that he knew of. No, he definitely wouldn't complain. "But from what I've heard, Ravenclaws really like this house. Maybe after a while, we'll get as proud of it as they are."

Dallin's look of thoughtfulness became completely blank. Harry Potter? Dumbledore? Even Voldemort had worn that exact same hat to be placed into a house. "Weird." He finally said, making a face. Sure, it was cool that the man who had saved the world had worn that hat, but think of the other millions of students that had, too. And did the hat ever take a shower?

When she mentioned the teachers and questions, Dal looked down at the floor. "A girl told me they gave you a test for sorting. A challenge." He shuffled one foot a couple times before looking back up at Aimée. "I didn't believe her." He added quickly.

I made her blush! ...Again! The triumphant thought brought another smirk to form on his lips. It slipped up into a real smile, though, when she spoke. She'd said pretty much the same thing he'd been thinking. Only she'd worded it a bit different and added 'each other' in it... ahem. "I'm sure I can live with that," he said non-chalantly. "It's you I'm worried about, since you're stuck with me." Heh. It was true, he could be a bit tough to be around sometimes. He knew that.

COURAGEOUS | RESILIENT | FIERY
everlasting companion