View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 08:02 PM   #83 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Danford View Post
Timothy laughed heartily. He had a wise head on his shoulders that's for sure.

"Aye and may those tests come and end quickly!"

He laughed again, "you have friends and family in Russa? Awesome!"

They did have quite a bit in common....

And now she wanted him to sit with her....interesting. He sat down on the chair's arm. As so that he would not squash her between the tow of them.

"Who do you have in russia my lady?"
"I wouldn't go so far as to call it awesome. It's just my brother-in-law and he only sort of lives there sometimes. I don't know. His name is Robert though. Robert Toussaint? He oversees hotels or something."

Booooring. Snore. Yawn. He gave AWESOME gifts though. Her thoughts wondered to whether or not he'd send her something for starting back to school....? Hmmmm.

"My lady?" Neptune poked at his elbow after Timmy sat. "As in... yours? You might have to fight Finny for that. He just claimed me as his Princess."

GIGGLE. Kidding! .....Sort of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Finlay laughed...a lot. Prince Carmicheal. Yes. He definetly liked that. So much. It sounded so epic. And Tuney wanted to be a Princess? "Of courrse!" Because all Princes needed Princesses right? Because well they were pretty. And he liked that.

A crown?? Finlay laughed, glancing up at the statue of Rowena. Maybe they could get a little pawn person to make her a crown. "You need one." He nodded, grinning at her. she could find her own though....

"I do need one....,"
Neptune agreed, the hint of expectation certainly there. Her big blue eyes widened and her lip pouted a little. Wouldn't Finlay make that happen for her? Prefect Carmichael would get them crowns to parade around in?

Wibble