View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:57 PM   #82 (permalink)
Ivy Nienna
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Auden Azarolla
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Aurora Ray
Default Waves to everyone she knows
<.< >,> v.v ^,^!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walrus View Post
Jacob looked around the room for other peoples. Ellie, some kid, some kid, some kid, a random banner...?, some kid, Vashti. It all seemed rather normal... a bit of a quiter start to the term, but it was still somewhat normal. But it was abnormal at the same time, by now someone should have had a fight, or someone being stupid. But everything was normal... to the extent that it became abnormal in the standards of hogwarts... What ever, Jacob didn't care, quiet is good.

But without warning only mere seconds after he had laid down and taken everything in, someone almost sat on him, he didn't even have time to react. But luckily, the person caught herself before they did, but consequently elbowed him in the stomach. "OOOPH" he exclaimed his expression of 'MINE!' changed to some pain as the girl started with her apologies... again Jacob didn't understand what was with Hogwarts people and apologies, Jacob would have just laughed and been on his way.

He rubbed his stomach as he sat up. The nerve of some people. He waved off he apologies, and said a simple "its fine" before sitting up completely and making room on the couch. "You know, you could have just asked to sit down. You didn't have to elbow me" quite mean

Then he heard something from across the room. He only caught a few words, like Insane, Pitch, and pirate, but he immideitly knew who Ellie was talking about, and looked around at Ellie and a kid he didn't know. "Oi!" he yelled towards them. "I'm Not Deaf. I CAN hear you." what ever he had sort of gotten used to people talking about him.

Grimacing slightly as he waved off her apologies, Ivory stood there for just a split second debating whether to sit down or not. Deciding it'd be ridiculous to just rush off after everything, she sat down. If only to change this guy's view of herself. You know, as NOT an unmannered, mean elbowing individual. The joking approach yes that was probably the way to go.

"Oh but this way was much more effective." Grinning mischievously so he'd know she was joking she leaned back in the cushion appreciating the absence of stairs.

Except when he yelled. She gave a little jump at that. Who was he yelling to? Looking across the room, she gave the group of people a little wave. It seemed everyone was here. Jimmy, Neptune, Satine. Eying the banner which was her work no doubt, Ivory gave her a thumbs up that she hoped she saw. It was perfect for greeting new Ravenclaws. She'd have to go over and meet them all in a bit, especially the Ravenclaw male prefect but for now resting. Sitting right here in this couch.