View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #79 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Danford View Post
Somehow...Timothy knew he would be meeting up with the prefect many more times. That was just how things went. He was slightly a trouble maker, like his uncle Nath.

"No ma'am, I have been here five long years. But I return to Russia to live, during the breaks. I have family there you see." He smiled at the wink. She was very...nice

He grinned at both of them. And looked around awkwardly for a few seconds.

"So what do you think is in store for Hogwarts this year?"

Ooops. Neptune might have been embarrassed that she hadn't ever made Timmy's acquaintance before, but he'd called her ma'am and that was .... giggle.... just precious.

"I don't live in this country either. And my brother-in-law does ... things .... in Russia. So I have family there, too!" Like, ohmygosh, so much in common! Neptune patted the arm of the chair, the small and uncomfortable space at the elbow Finny wasn't already claiming.

If Timmy wanted, he could sit there. If he wanted. Neptune sandwich with boy bread!

Perfect. Distraction.

"Ohh, I don't know. Suppose, being Ravenclaws, we'll learn tons? I'm going to make nice with the new security fellow. I think he has a nice face." Gevrik or whatever his name had been.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
He was being Rude? Finlay kind of stared at her for a few seconds. Finny was not rude. He was pretty, and nice to look at, definetly not rude. "Oooh." Finn smiled, letting her snuggle in to him. It was only friendly, and yeah. They were Fine. "You're making it sound like I'm some prince Tuney." Which wasa totally not something he minded. Prince Finlay. He liked that sound a lot.

All the right colors? Finn grinned, tickling her a little. "Well....I haven't got punched in a while." And he wasn't about to get that changed....not just yet.

What did this year have in store. "No more exams for me?" And that was good news to his ears.
"Prince Carmichael!" Neptune gasped.

It did sound good. Right. GIGGLE. "Can I be the Princess?"

Neptune.... bleh. Her eyes cut to Jim, despite it all. She was remembering something stupid. Bleh. BLEH. Stupid.

"....Princess Bott and Prince Carmichael. I think I need a crown." Rowena had one, after all. And who else could POSSIBLY fill in as Princess of Ravenclaw?

Clear winner here!