View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:33 PM   #78 (permalink)
RachieRu

DoM & DMLE
Thestral

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Narcissa Hensley
Gryffindor
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emma Ferguson
Law Enforcement
Mysteries

x6 x4
Vanessa the Snot Girl l Rachels Rule | rock,tumble,&roll ❆ adorable coffee bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Eye Touz View Post

SCOFF. "Finny, don't be rude. I was introducing you properly. This is how it's done. You have a title and all," Neptune Bott KNOWINGLY explained to her pal. She snuggled in next to him, SO glad he'd not put on the boy-tirade and denied her request for a chair partner.

Though, Timothy might have taken the offer if he hadn't.

"You look good, by the way. You're all the right colors." As in, not bruised or purple-eyed.
He was being Rude? Finlay kind of stared at her for a few seconds. Finny was not rude. He was pretty, and nice to look at, definetly not rude. "Oooh." Finn smiled, letting her snuggle in to him. It was only friendly, and yeah. They were Fine. "You're making it sound like I'm some prince Tuney." Which wasa totally not something he minded. Prince Finlay. He liked that sound a lot.

All the right colors? Finn grinned, tickling her a little. "Well....I haven't got punched in a while." And he wasn't about to get that changed....not just yet.

What did this year have in store. "No more exams for me?" And that was good news to his ears.

But we want to say. Before we drop the curtain. Nothing is for sure. Nothing is for certain