View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:27 PM   #77 (permalink)
NathanCorun
Ravenclaw
Jarvey

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nathan Mikhail
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nathaniel Corun
Accidents & Catastrophes
We are all hunted by the shadows of the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Finlay laughed shaking his head. Neptune could be so over the top at times. She would probably announce to the whole common room that he was prefect , if he didn't cover her mouth before she got that far. "It's fine Tuney." He smiled, sitting down with her, knowing that she wouldn't let him escape. Hehe. He didn't mind. Finny liked spending times with his friends.

And now that dude was bowing too her. At least someone would haha. Because Finlay was not that cool. People bowed to him. Not the other way around. "You know Tuney....I can introduce myself." He smirked, nudging his friend. Tottally joking.

Now. Finlay could totally get used to getting called Sir. "oh I'm sure you'll be fine." Finn smiled at him, shaking his hand. He did though, feel like this was a slightly weird conversation.
Somehow...Timothy knew he would be meeting up with the prefect many more times. That was just how things went. He was slightly a trouble maker, like his uncle Nath.

"No ma'am, I have been here five long years. But I return to Russia to live, during the breaks. I have family there you see." He smiled at the wink. She was very...nice

He grinned at both of them. And looked around awkwardly for a few seconds.

"So what do you think is in store for Hogwarts this year?"