View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #76 (permalink)
Mad Eye Touz
Dark Force Defense League

Diricawl

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Zahra Kettleburn
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
CJ Cooper
Inside Kitty | HIT ENTER | UNO Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy Danford View Post
Timothy took her hand and kissed it, as was European custom, He was from the east, Russia to be exact. So he didn't quite know how things went down here. But none the less he would try to make a good impression.

He extended his hand to the prefect, to shake. "So sorry sir. It is a pleasure to meet you as well. Hopefully I will not run afoul of you often."

He laughed slightly.
Oooooooohh la la. Neptune Bott did so enjoy having the attentions of proper gentlemen. Attention in general, sure, but the bowing and hand kissies.... sigh.

"You are new here, then, Timothy? Do you prefer Tim?" TIMMY. He was SO a Timmy. She winked at him for good measure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RachieRu View Post
Finlay laughed shaking his head. Neptune could be so over the top at times. She would probably announce to the whole common room that he was prefect , if he didn't cover her mouth before she got that far. "It's fine Tuney." He smiled, sitting down with her, knowing that she wouldn't let him escape. Hehe. He didn't mind. Finny liked spending times with his friends.

And now that dude was bowing too her. At least someone would haha. Because Finlay was not that cool. People bowed to him. Not the other way around. "You know Tuney....I can introduce myself." He smirked, nudging his friend. Tottally joking.

Now. Finlay could totally get used to getting called Sir. "oh I'm sure you'll be fine." Finn smiled at him, shaking his hand. He did though, feel like this was a slightly weird conversation.
SCOFF. "Finny, don't be rude. I was introducing you properly. This is how it's done. You have a title and all," Neptune Bott KNOWINGLY explained to her pal. She snuggled in next to him, SO glad he'd not put on the boy-tirade and denied her request for a chair partner.

Though, Timothy might have taken the offer if he hadn't.

"You look good, by the way. You're all the right colors." As in, not bruised or purple-eyed.