Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 05:14 PM   #19 (permalink)
brelovesweasleys
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Abel Wysor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Derrick Vanderbilt
Minister's Office
be the bre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post

Jake shook his head. "The people don't make the house either, not in my opinion. The founders decided on that. Plus, for the people to make the house, the majority of them must hold that trait. I don't know a single person who talks without thinking. It's near impossible."

Jake was very into his semantics. He couldn't help it.

The young man shrugged. "It's a question with many answers and not a single person with THE answer. Both of our opinions are, of course, valid."

And his apple was almost finished.

That was sad.

Rae was about to get frustrated with this kid and how he just kept talking... She was OBVIOUSLY in a conversation with a MAN here! But after the boy made his point he settled with each other's opinions and all that neutral stuff.. Yeah yeah. Normally Rae would enjoy being around this kid.... But this wasn't normal. She was with Prof Chaud.. Not the right time.. Come back later. She wasn't about to counter argue, even though she could, she now knew two Puffs who talked without thinking. And if you cound acting without thinking... Put Arya in that bunch.. She threw mud at Rae for no apparent reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
"Most," Jared agreed. There had been that one time he'd had to sleep under a giant toadstool, and Jared still doubted if that had made him stronger.

He grinned, another lazy grin.

"How Slytherin."

Yes. She could take that as a compliment.

OOC: Mentioned in this conversation/ around Jake. I do believe Jake had already left by the time Jared told Rae his name. ^.^

The boy had been right, Jared noted, about Hufflepuffs and patience. "I see," he said, still neutrally.

The apple had almost been finished.

Sad.

"Thanks.." Of course.. She WAS a Slytherin. "Your not keen on giving detentions are you?" If he was... She might set up her little plans so she would be caught by him. Welton was cool... But Rae would WAYYY rather have detention with THIS GUY!

And yes... She WAS getting caught this year..

Oh.. Shucks.. Jake's apple was almost done..

Go get another one!

Fade from everything, as winter stays...