View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 01:03 PM   #6 (permalink)
littledhampir

DoM
Chizpurfle

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alissa Rhodes
Ravenclaw
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Indigo Rousseau
Mysteries
x8
not throwing away my shot | Slytherpuff | roll for initiative | woof you ❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthehpfreak View Post
Sammy looked up. DAMN IT! SHE HADN'T MANAGED TO SURPRISE THE GIRL! CURESES! ... Anyway. She looked a lot like her, almost as much as Katie looked like her, but they were sisters, so whatever. THE GIRL SPOKE FRENCH! AWESOMENESS! "pleasure to meet you Isobel, I'm Sammy," she said happily, swinging her legs. "and this is my kitty Moggy" she said pointing to the brown fluffy cat, then pointing to the tiny purple ball of fluff that was rolling around. "and that's Hayden, my pygmy puff" she said, before standing up and walking over to the girl.

"I speak French too," she said, smiling. She had lived with her french aunt for a year, that's how she learnt. Easy really. "are you new? because I don't remember you from the past two years, and I know all the girl puffs in my year" she said with a small nod. Yes, she is awesome like that. "hope you don't mind, but I took the bed over there" she continued pointing at the bed she had claimed. The one that had her cat and bag already spread out all over it. It's tradition. Can't break that tradition either.

Oooo, her cat was fluffly. Awesomeness. "You do? That's cool," Isobel said with a grin. "How did you learn." Isobel nodded. "Yep, I'm new. I was living with my aunt so I could go to Beaubaxtons. Well, I grew up in France. I wasn't born there though...I don't think." She trailed off and changed the subject. "I don't mind," she said. Isobel put her stuff on the bed next to Sammy. "Do you mind if I take this one?" Star jumped up onto the bed, meowed in pleasure, and curled up on the pillow.

Last edited by littledhampir; 01-09-2011 at 02:46 AM.