View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #25 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazenhani View Post
Ooohkay this was strange. One moment she was happy, the next she was on the floor, avoiding his gaze. With a frown, he slipped down from the window sill to sit in front of her, ducking his head low to peer up at her.

"Hey." Reaching up he caught a stray strand of her hair and pushed it back behind her ear. "Talk to me?" It had been a long time since they had been open with one another, but there had been a time where she had confided in him. And he hoped that she still trusted him enough for that, or that at the very least, she knew she could come to him if she needed someone to talk to.
She heard him moving from the sill and approaching her. Sighing she began to chew on her bottom lip. She shifted her gaze as he peered up at her. Not quite maintaining eye contact though.

When he touched her she shut her eyes and SIGHED again. She was doing that a lot. "Why don't you love me, Sabel. I just need to know so I can forget about it all. I just need to know what is wrong with me. Why you don't look at me the way you used to. Why you look at HER the way I wish you would look at me," she said in a tiny voice that was strangely devoid of any emotion. "I am not going to get angry with you, I won't cry, you won't hurt my feelings. I want the truth though. The truth as to why you can never love me like that. Then I can tell you my side of things and we can drop it and let it all fall behind us... or I can let it go anyway. I want to have no unresolved issues," she added in an even smaller voice.