View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 09:30 AM   #24 (permalink)
Tazenhani
Special Services to the School

DMLE & DoM
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amur Neverwinter
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Rhydian "Wolf" Blackhold

Ministry RPG Name:
Coby Greer
~ Rise and Rise Again, Until Lambs become Lions ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
He was chuckling at her, why? Frowning slightly she looked up at him and then folded herself into the floor where she stood. Hearing his question she gave a shrug. One of those that says nothing and everything all at once. To say it was loaded would be mighty accurate.

Refusing to look at him she replied, "Lot going on I suppose." Lot of unexplained jealousy where he was concerned. It all made her uncomfortable. She had been so very content with their situation. Or lack thereof. But not, she couldn't be around him without wanting what Arya was stupidly throwing away.

She would give anything if Sabel would look at her the way he does Arya. Anything. "Why... ah hell it doesn't matter anymore," she began. Why won't I ever be good enough... that wasn't a question she wanted to ask. Not to Sabel. He would tell her why.
Ooohkay this was strange. One moment she was happy, the next she was on the floor, avoiding his gaze. With a frown, he slipped down from the window sill to sit in front of her, ducking his head low to peer up at her.

"Hey." Reaching up he caught a stray strand of her hair and pushed it back behind her ear. "Talk to me?" It had been a long time since they had been open with one another, but there had been a time where she had confided in him. And he hoped that she still trusted him enough for that, or that at the very least, she knew she could come to him if she needed someone to talk to.

_______________________________________You've never seen it look so easy.