Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 09:17 AM   #17 (permalink)
Maxilocks
Special Services to the School

SS Featured Author
Türk Bilgini
Bugbear

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sarani Glass
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Sion Logan Jetza
x12
Default Bre && Zoehh <3
♥ Mrs. Itachi Uchiha™ & MAJNOO! : Bleach & Kyo & Natsume ♥ [ Maxh!Jesh ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by brelovesweasleys View Post
"No of course it isn't a bad thing.. In most situations, it just makes you stronger." Of course it made Rae stronger.. She learned to take care of herself being homeless all those years.

Giving a small mischievous smile, she had the feeling that this professor actually didn't mind a bit of trouble. YESSSS!

"I never get caught.. Unless getting caught is my goal.." And this year.. It TOTALLY was.
"Most," Jared agreed. There had been that one time he'd had to sleep under a giant toadstool, and Jared still doubted if that had made him stronger.

He grinned, another lazy grin.

"How Slytherin."

Yes. She could take that as a compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoerawrr View Post
Jake looked between this bloke and the girl. His name... hadn't been mentioned at the feast when he and the girl spoke?

... Okay.

As for Gevrik, Jake gave the man a shrug. "I'll be visiting him often. I have many concerns, there wouldn't have been time for them last night."
OOC: Mentioned in this conversation/ around Jake. I do believe Jake had already left by the time Jared told Rae his name. ^.^

The boy had been right, Jared noted, about Hufflepuffs and patience. "I see," he said, still neutrally.

The apple had almost been finished.

Sad.