View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 07:58 AM   #12 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ikenna Gevrik View Post
Time would tell if the bright girl would act upon her words today, but rest assured that Ikenna Gevrik would not be forgetting this exchange.

He returned the bow of the head and took a light step forward to shake Lexi's hand, gently, as he shook all ladies' hands.

"I would appreciate that, Lexi, and again, do not hesitate." His smile could be described as almost...friendly, and egalitarian. "Of course I will do the same. I'm sure I'll be seeing you around the castle but for now, please, allow me to show you out."

'Showing her out' meant politely ushering the Gryffindor out the door and securing it with his usual quick array of enchantments and charms. Once the office was sealed, Ikenna accompanied Lexi back to the stone gargoyles and waved her off.
She shook the man's hand a bit firmly and smiled a bit more genuinely at him. Not missing the HINT there she released his hand and turned to make her way out of the office. Once at the gargoyles she turned to say, "Thank you again, Mr. Gevrik. I will see you soon, I am sure."

Turned out the bloke was downright friendly when he wasn't doing that weird towering over you and staring thing.