View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 03:56 AM   #5 (permalink)
samthehpfreak
Hufflepuff

SS100 Triumphant
Nogtail

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Samantha 'Sammy' Joan Star
Seventh Year
x4
Feeling so fly like a D-Criss| Jess's NOM | GERONIMO | Part Hobbit | Victimised by Moffat

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmilyMalfoy View Post
Isobel walked up to the dormitory with her kitty, star, padding behind her. Star was light gray with a white belly and white paws. She also had a star on her forehead, which had prompted the name. Isobel walked into the dormitory to find another girl in it. A girl who looked a LOT like her. Creepy.

"Bonjour," Isobel greeted. "My name is Isobel and this is Etoiles, star." She didn't call her Etoiles, that would be kind of creepy. But etoiles was the French word for star, so it worked. Isobel had grown up in France, so she spoke the language all the time. She hadn't actually been born in France, but she grew up there, so it was practically the same thing.
Sammy looked up. DAMN IT! SHE HADN'T MANAGED TO SURPRISE THE GIRL! CURESES! ... Anyway. She looked a lot like her, almost as much as Katie looked like her, but they were sisters, so whatever. THE GIRL SPOKE FRENCH! AWESOMENESS! "pleasure to meet you Isobel, I'm Sammy," she said happily, swinging her legs. "and this is my kitty Moggy" she said pointing to the brown fluffy cat, then pointing to the tiny purple ball of fluff that was rolling around. "and that's Hayden, my pygmy puff" she said, before standing up and walking over to the girl.

"I speak French too," she said, smiling. She had lived with her french aunt for a year, that's how she learnt. Easy really. "are you new? because I don't remember you from the past two years, and I know all the girl puffs in my year" she said with a small nod. Yes, she is awesome like that. "hope you don't mind, but I took the bed over there" she continued pointing at the bed she had claimed. The one that had her cat and bag already spread out all over it. It's tradition. Can't break that tradition either.

----------------------------------samantha joan star - seventh year - hufflepuff