View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:57 AM   #15 (permalink)
WeasleyObsession7
Gryffindor

X-treme Horcrux Slayer!
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Lombardi
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Alexandra "Alex" Napoleone
Accidents & Catastrophes
Carpe Diem: Make today extraordinary! WOOT WOOT! GRYFFINDOR!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Lissy Lou View Post
Gosh, the seventh floor tower was HIGH UP THERE. Like really high. He was panting by the time he made it up the stairs to the final floor. How did the Ravenclaws and Gryffindors do it?! He was glad he wasn't in either of those houses precisely for that reason.

What was up here? The two common rooms obviously but that didn't do him much good--maybe he'd go take a look at the observatory or something. As he wandered down the hall, he wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion as he noticed someone was sitting right in the middle of the hall. Well that was odd. Who'd just sit there in the middle of the hall when someone could step on them?

"Do you need some help?" he asked, approaching the girl and wondering if maybe he needed the nurse or something. Maybe she'd broken her ankle!
Sophia saw a boy approach her, and he had a worried look on his face. Did he think she was injured? Then the question came. "Oh, no I am fine." she said, in her thick Italian accent, smiling. "I just fell, and I didn't feel like getting up." she said, standing up. She groaned and brushed off her jeans, which were know covered in dust and dirt.

Should she introduce herself, or should she just walk away with a thanks? "My name is Sophia Lombardi, I am a second year Gryffindor." she said, grinning. "And yourself?" she asked the boy. She finger combed her hair, because it was probably extremly messy right now, and she hated when her hair was messy, espically when she was meeting new people.

Sophia <3