View Single Post
Old 01-07-2011, 02:44 AM   #14 (permalink)
Lissy Longbottom
Potterdom Mod
Book Club Mod

DMAC & DoM
Giant

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Moritz Schultz (#0f667e)
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Nancy Schultz (#ac6f77)
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jabari Rahal (#c54031)
Mysteries

Ministry RPG Name:
Calloway Bennigan (#b8b323)
Accidents & Catastrophes
x11 x1
curly haired prefect - "sometimes I get angry!" - 30/90 - *chicken emoji* - probably @ Disney - I speak dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeasleyObsession7 View Post
Sophia was walking with her hands in her pockets to no where in particular. She just needed to get away from all of the chaoticness of the crazy Gryffindors. She needed some peace and quiet after her, well, eventful summer. She saw a couple other people in the corridor, none of whom she knew.

While in the middle of a deep thought, she tripped randomly over her own two feet. "Ugh." she muttered, as she sat on the floor. "Just what I needed." she said, still sitting there. She didn't really feel like getting up at this point.
Gosh, the seventh floor tower was HIGH UP THERE. Like really high. He was panting by the time he made it up the stairs to the final floor. How did the Ravenclaws and Gryffindors do it?! He was glad he wasn't in either of those houses precisely for that reason.

What was up here? The two common rooms obviously but that didn't do him much good--maybe he'd go take a look at the observatory or something. As he wandered down the hall, he wrinkled his eyebrows in confusion as he noticed someone was sitting right in the middle of the hall. Well that was odd. Who'd just sit there in the middle of the hall when someone could step on them?

"Do you need some help?" he asked, approaching the girl and wondering if maybe he needed the nurse or something. Maybe she'd broken her ankle!

Lookin' like a true survivor_________________________________feelin' like a little kid