View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 09:37 PM   #72 (permalink)
Ruby85
Slytherin
Firecrab

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Secret Snape
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Blackfire
Department of Mysteries
You can quote, disagree with, glorify or vilify me But about the only thing you can't do is ignore me

'What was it like? What was he like?' asked Moody
'Who?' asked Harry
'The Dark Lord. What was it like to stand in his presence?' asked Moody, starting to look around in his jars and cubords
'...I dunno... It was like I'd fallen into one of my dreams. Into one of my nightmares.' said Harry
'Were there others? In the graveyard, were there others?' asked Moody, not concentrating.
I looked at Baylee, and we looked at Harry.
'...I don't think I said anything about a graveyard, Professor.' said Harry.
Moody turned round, and I could tell, he was acting weird.
''Marvelous creatures, Dragons, aren't they'. Do you think that miserable oaf would've sent you into the woods if I hadn't suggested it? Do you think Cedric Diggory would've told you to open the egg underwater if I hadn't told him first myself? Do you think Neville Longbottom, the witless wonder, could've provided you with the answer, Gillyweed, if I hadn't given him the book that led him strait to it?' asked Moody
'It was you from the beginning! You put my name into the Goblet of Fire! And Harry's! You bewitched Krum!' cried Baylee.
'You won because I made it so! You ended up in that graveyard because it was meant to be so! And now the deed is done! The blood that runs in your veins runs within the Dark Lord! Imagine how he will reward me when he learns that I have once and for all silenced the great Harry Potter!' said Moody, advancing on us.
The door blasted open and Moody was thrown against the wall. Dumbledore, Snape and McGonagall came in and headed for Moody.
'Severus, the potion.' said Dumbledore.
Snape handed Dumbledore something and Dumbledore poured something down Moody's mouth.
'Do you know who I am? Do you?' asked Dumbledore, shaking Moody.
Professor Moody growled 'Albus Dumbledore.'
'Are you Alastor Moody?' said Dumbledore.
There was a pause.
'...no.' said Moody finally.

I accompanied Harry to the Hospital wing, after explaining what had happened in the Graveyard to Dumbledore in his office. My bones were aching beyond belief. We entered and saw the Weasley's, Sirius and Remus standing round, looking worried.
'Harry!' cried Mrs Weasley, rushing over, closely followed by Remus.
Dumbledore put up a hand to stop them.
'Please, Remus, Molly. Baylee and Harry have just been through a terrible ordeal, and have just had to relive it explaining. They need rest.' said Dumbledore.
I felt grateful. Much as I would love a hug from Remus right now, I just wanted to get into bed. I changed and clambered into the bed next to Harry. Remus sat by my side, and Sirius sat by Harry.
'I'm fine Remus. I just want to go to sleep.' I whispered.
Remus took my hand and gently squeezed it.
'I know you will be.' he said, gently kissing the top of my head.
I looked at my potion.
'It's for a dreamless sleep.' said Madam Pomfrey.
'Wouldn't chocolate work?' I asked and Remus gave a grin.
'Not in this case.' he said.
I drank a few mouthfuls, and slumped back on my pillows, drifting off to sleep.

... PESSIMISTIC ... AMBITIOUS ... RECKLESS ...