View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:38 PM   #22 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lulu Vengenz View Post
Flinging his legs over one arm rest, Stephen began fiddling with his tie as more people came in. He then looked around and noticed Aimee was waving at him. A bit hesitant, Stephen waved back and smiled. It would've been rude if he didn't return the gesture and Stephen was trying to get rid of his rudeness. He was about to go talk to her when someone came up to him this time.

"Oh, hi I'm Stephen, fifth year and this is already my second year here," he laughed and shook Satine's hand. Then looking at what she was doing, Stephen's eyes followed the banner that was being levitated. Not many people are so enthusiastic about meeting others. "So are you like the welcoming committee?" he asked.
Satine glanced at the boy with her sparkling smile, "O sorry, I was gone traveling abroad last year so I'm not familiar with everyone that came last year...It's great to meet you Stephen." she said as she shook her head in approval at the banner hanging above them.

"I guess you could say I'm the unofficial welcoming committee..." she said with a little giggle. "I just wanna make sure everyone feels welcome cuz it quite often happens that someone gets into Ravvie that didn't want to be here, so we want them to feel great about it from day one...or they could make all of our lives horrible." she said thinking back to her third term when just that happened.

She focused back on their convo, "So if you were new last term, where did you transfer in from?" she asked as she pushed a stray bright purple strand of hair behind her left ear.