View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:27 PM   #21 (permalink)
Star-Lord

DMGS & DMT
Mooncalf

x2
★ wannabe historian ★ Baekry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Turning at every sound because she wasn't used to hearing a door open this many times (unless it was hers when she was twelve and her brothers nine, and they'd still thought 'Knock-A-Door-Dash' was the funniest game ever) Aimée realised she'd have to get used to this place. Hearing the door open again, she caught sight of Stephen coming in and blushed deeply. So the boy she'd 'nearly killed' was in Ravenclaw, too? Sighing, she waved over at him as the blush faded away, and hoped no one had noticed it, and that he'd forgot about their meeting in Diagon Alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lezleighd View Post
Satine smiled at the new Ravvie in the chair close to the couch. "Howzit, I'm Satine, sixth year!!! AND WELCOME TO RAVVIE!" she said as she extended her hand to him.

[For anyone walking in]

Satine flicked her right wrist and her wand shot into her wand hand. She reached in a bag and pulled out a 10 inch wide rolled up piece of parchment. With a flick of her wand, the parchment rose up and unrolled. She levitated it against the wall across from the entrance and pasted it to the wall with a charm.

The banner read:

Yeppers that was Satine...just call her the Welcoming Crew...haha...she thought with a satisfied grin as she settled into the couch again.
Flinging his legs over one arm rest, Stephen began fiddling with his tie as more people came in. He then looked around and noticed Aimee was waving at him. A bit hesitant, Stephen waved back and smiled. It would've been rude if he didn't return the gesture and Stephen was trying to get rid of his rudeness. He was about to go talk to her when someone came up to him this time.

"Oh, hi I'm Stephen, fifth year and this is already my second year here," he laughed and shook Satine's hand. Then looking at what she was doing, Stephen's eyes followed the banner that was being levitated. Not many people are so enthusiastic about meeting others. "So are you like the welcoming committee?" he asked.

Trust me, you don't want it with the female Scarface;