Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:11 PM   #11 (permalink)
brelovesweasleys
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Abel Wysor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Derrick Vanderbilt
Minister's Office
Default And Jake tooo!
be the bre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
"How can you be sure that you aren't talking to a former Hufflepuff?" Jared asked, amused. Had she not been a student, he might have smirked at the end of the question.

Might.

"I am... glad." Understatement. Jared had yet to figure out how to tackle female students that found him attractive.

Oh? "Thank you, but I'm doing fine, Rae." He didn't sound dismissive, only neutral. "I'm used to adjusting to new places. Part of being me, I suppose." It occurred to him, once again, that her outfit did not seem to reflect her personality. Or perhaps he'd slept too little, last night.

"That's an interesting costume," he observed neutrally. Saint? He doubted it, and he almost smiled wryly.

Oh... Rae actually hadn't thought about if he was a puff or not. Nonetheless she was a snake, she could easily get out of this. "I never said being a Huffie was a bad thing.. They just tend to talk before they think, resulting in this.." She said, gesturing to the hourglasses. Rae had no idea that Jake was behind her but even if she did know, she would still say the same words. "Anyways, I highly admire a few Hufflepuffs."Rae then added.. A few meaning Fletcher.. meaning one... But if Prof Chaud was a Puff.. Then it would mean two.

"Hm.. Have you moved a lot?" Yeah.. Rae just wanted to keep a conversation going as long as possible.. "It seems we share the same qualities.. All I know is adjusting." Which was true, but mainly she just wanted to show how they could get along.

"Costume? I see you aren't easily fooled then." She might be trying to fool the other teachers but this one she didn't mind admitting she wasn't a saint.

Fade from everything, as winter stays...