View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 04:38 PM   #20 (permalink)
Lezleighd

Special Services to the School
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Tris Annesley
Fifth Year
x9
Default Let's get some convos going...i'm cloning Satine to help out.
*RabidRavenclaw*Nymphadora!*BritneySpearsFanatic* *Eclectic*ZetaTauAlphaPrincess*TexasAngel*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syd (: View Post
[COLOR="Navy"]
As he was turning around, he caught a flash of purple. He looked over in that direction and saw Satine. He flashed her a grin and waved.
Satine smiled her biggest smile when one of the first peeps to walk through the door was Dal. She waved back at him and gave him a thumbs up. And...then...it...hit....her...She jumped up and ran over to and said quickly, "I KNEW YOU WOULD BE A RAVVIE!!! Smart and o so good-looking...you fit in perfectly!" she said teasingly with a wink.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Lulu Vengenz View Post
Second home? Kind of, considering Stephen was surrounded by people who were similar to the ones back home. Walking into the common room for a second term, he breathed in the usual smell the room had every time you entered. Stephen watched as people chatted and noticed Blondie Aimee talking with some people. "So she made it into Ravenclaw," Stephen thought to himself. He hadn't seen her since the train, due to him being at the Huffie table talking to Mia about pranks and whatnot. But for right now, Stephen just sat in a chair, loosened his tie and relaxed.

No harm done.
Satine smiled at the new Ravvie in the chair close to the couch. "Howzit, I'm Satine, sixth year!!! AND WELCOME TO RAVVIE!" she said as she extended her hand to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaRoHeGiNeLu View Post
Ellie walked into the common room and made a beeline for a chair by the fireplace. Even if it was still technically summer, and hot outside, the chairs by the fire were by far the best in the room. But she didn't sit down, at least not immediately. No, she had too much rage for such a calm demeanor. The redhead kicked the chair first, stumping her toe....she wouldn't admit it, though. Besides, it didn't hurt too much. And THEN she sat down, curled up, and crossed her arms.

HMPH.

The whole school just made her HMPH. Dumb Professors that left her. Dumb students that left her.

HMPH.
Satine cocked her head towards the side and looked at the girl who stumbed her toe after kicking one of the chairs. She wasn't sure what to say but decided the best thing would be to kill the girl with kindness, "Ouch!" she said towards the girl, "Are you okay?" she paused and then continued, "I'm Satine, sixth year..is there anything I can help you with?" she asked trying to be her helpful self.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tegz View Post
Jimmy always found it hil-ar-ious when people were all puffed and exhausted and whatever upon reaching the common room. Not him. Hands shoved in his pockets, robe open, uniform already artfully askew, he got past the eagle knocker by asking it a scathing question of his own, solving the riddle, making a nuisance of himself and generally stumping the knocker all in one go. Stupid knocker, trying to make him say smart things.

Well haha! There had been no audience, that he knew of at least, so nobody needed to know!

The common room was fairly packed which... whatever. Neptune wasn't there James found an empty seat by the window and folded himself into a comfortable, don't-give-a-damn slouch.
Satine watched the boy walk in and slump down at the window in a chair. She quickly got up and walked over plopping down on the chair across from him with her purple chinchilla on her shoulder. "Hey, I'm Satine, sixth year....and you are?" she said letting the statement fade off into a question.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

[For anyone walking in]

Satine flicked her right wrist and her wand shot into her wand hand. She reached in a bag and pulled out a 10 inch wide rolled up piece of parchment. With a flick of her wand, the parchment rose up and unrolled. She levitated it against the wall across from the entrance and pasted it to the wall with a charm.

The banner read:

Yeppers that was Satine...just call her the Welcoming Crew...haha...she thought with a satisfied grin as she settled into the couch again.