View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 07:21 AM   #11 (permalink)
Erindipity

DMT
Mountain Troll

x8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinn-O-Bun View Post
"Ahh but I was thinking more natural disasters. Being in a tower isn't really safe if the castle is physically crumbling below it. Though then again if I were to attack the castle I would attack from both points. Ground and air. Divide attention you know. And probably from two different sides," he said thoughtfully as he continued to walk toward the stairs. "Sometimes it is better to run than defend," he said stoically. If his dad had run he'd be alive today then again if he hadn't stayed Ivan himself might not be alive but there was no way to know now.

A change of subject was necessary. Yup. Back to his own humiliation then. He ended up grinning though as she called him boyfriend. "You know that's the first time you said that." He smirked before giving her a grin. "I like it." Moving his arm he chose to hold her hand instead. "Lexi Denver, my girlfriend," oh that still made him want to act like his hyperactive cousin but instead he smirked. "Outside we go then."
Lexi listened and nodded. "Yes, I do understand that, but it could be just as dangerous to be in the lower levels of the castle when it is crumbling. What if you can't get out quickly enough? Then you get crushed. It would be more successful to attack from mulitple points, I agree, but if I had to choose my area to fight from. It would be up here in the tower." Not that she was worried about having to help defend the castle. Not at all. She ignored the run away comment. No. That was not in her vocabulary. Not one bit.

"The first time I have said it to you, perhaps. I have said it before though. Glad you like the title, there, sir. YOu are kind of stuck with it for a while,"she teased. A while. Meaning until he got tired of her.

Then her smiled reappeared and widened. "And I like that." She then squeezed his hand and began to lead them toward the staircase.