Thread: The Hourglasses
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 06:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
brelovesweasleys
Slytherin
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Abel Wysor
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Derrick Vanderbilt
Minister's Office
be the bre.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxilocks View Post
Jared turned his head, only to see Rae. "Rae," he said. Having convinced himself she had been running a fever last night, he sounded at perfect ease. "I rather think it is the people, and not the house, that matters."

It didn't sound like a reprimand but then, Jared had not intended to make it sound like one. He had found the Hufflepuff's concern legitimate, but did not deem it his business. For now. He took a moment to register that her outfit did not seem to reflect her personality. "Feeling better, today?"

"Oh yes... But the people that don't think things through go to the Puffs." So now.. They were both right. HA. Now though, Rae was confused... Feeling better? She blinked once, then stopped herself from expressing one of those goofy confused faces and just played along like she knew what he was talking about.. "I feel much better... NOW.. Thanks." You could see that half smile half smirk on her face, and also reaching up to her eyes.

Rae turned on her heel to face Mr.OhMyMerlinAttractive! instead of facing the hourglasses..

"How are you finding your way around so far? I could help... Like a tour guide." Oh yes.. She was acting like SUCH a saint right now.. It said so on her shirt!

Fade from everything, as winter stays...

Last edited by Maxilocks; 01-06-2011 at 10:31 AM. Reason: <3