View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 05:51 AM   #8 (permalink)
Cinn-O-Bun

DIMC
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Royse Witkin
Seventh Year
x1 x3
sugary sweet Evil Pastry Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky View Post
Oh yeah. He didn't know where the other, less awesome common rooms were. "The Slytherin common room is in the dungeons and the Hufflepuff in on the ground floor. I would certainly not enjoy that," she commented. Yeah. The Ravenclaw's and Gryffindor's have always had the tactical advantage up there.

Flexing. That was CUTE. She giggled and felt of his small bicep. "I think you are hot, Mr. Vorpatril," she told him with a wink. "Nooo, I meant the room and the bathrooms. I never shared anything at all. Not even a loo," she said with a giggle and a snort.

Popular here. "I told you my favorite place is the library, personally. We could out to the grounds though if you would like," she replied with a shrug of her own.
"Ahhh. Well the Hufflepuff one doesn't sound so bad. They could at least make a hasty escape if they need to," he said with another shrug. Well that made sense to him at least.

Hearing her giggle as he flexed though made him turn slightly red and he stuck his hand in his pocket, "Yeah, well, seems I need to work out a bit." SHE GIGGLED AT HIM. How mortifying. "Well as long as I don't have to share my things," he said still trying to get himself together. Well he had walked right into that. He wasn't built, he was tall and toned. Miles was built...stupid little twerp.

"Or we could do both," he said with a smile and led her to the stairs. "Unless you have something to do that is."